The Y is a powerful association of men, women, and children committed to bringing about lasting personal and social change. With a focus on nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support neighbors, the Y enables youth, adults, families and communities to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
You can help! Lend your time and talents so together we can strengthen Southern Oregon. As a volunteer, you’ll enhance the wellness of local families, maybe even your own neighbors. Volunteering can also improve your life. Here’s how:
- Build your network of professional and personal contacts.
- Sharpen your abilities and gain marketable job skills.
- Explore personal hobbies and activities.
- Gain confidence as a leader.
- Fulfill service requirements.
- Create memories while making a positive impact in a welcoming environment.
Get Started Today If you would like to help us serve others by volunteering, please download a volunteer interest sheet and bring it by our courtesy counter, or have one mailed to you by calling us at (541) 474-0001 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun Fact The Y has attracted many famous volunteers, including Walt Whitman during the Civil War and Steve Owens, 1969 Heisman Trophy winner. They found time to give back, so can you!